Dettol Disinfectant Spray Crisp Breeze
Spray on hard surfaces or soft surfaces to quickly disinfect
Use all around for hygienically clean & fresh scented home
Dettol Disinfectant Spray kills 99.9%*of germs, including New Coronavirus**.
Dettol Disinfectant Spray can help protect your family from illness by helping prevent the spread of harmful bacteria and viruses. Dettol’s unique formula is proven to kill 99.9%* of bacteria and viruses, including E. coli, salmonella and the flu virus, on surfaces that you come into contact with every day, such as door handles, kitchen bins and toilet areas.
* Reckitt Data on file.
** According to the in vitro study done by Microbac (an external laboratory in the US) in 2020, Dettol Disinfectant Sprays are effective in killing 99.9% of the new coronavirus when tested according to EN14476:2013+A2:2019, neat at 5 mins. contact time. Test data is only for reference.
How to Use
Directions for use:
- Shake can well.
- Hold can 15-20cm from surface
- Spray pre-cleaned surface 2 to 3 seconds until covered with mist.
- Allow to stand 10 minutes to air dry.
- Let stand for 30 seconds.
To control and prevent mould and mildew and their odours:
- Spray pre-cleaned surface until covered with mist.
- Repeat applications as necessary.
- Spray on surfaces as needed. Do not use on polished wood, painted surfaces, leather, rayon fabrics or acrylic plastics.
- Around toilet areas
- In empty kitchen bins
- In storage/ laundry/ sick rooms
- On telephone handsets
- On shower bases/ stalls
- On door handles
- In pet areas
- Under sinks
- On diaper pails
- On non-porous toys
- In shoes
- In closets
*Sanitises: Kills 99.9%of Staphylococcus aureus and Avian Flu Type H1N1 on hard, non-porous surfaces in 30 seconds
Disinfects: On environmental surfaces, Dettol Disinfectant Spray is proven effective against a wide range of germs including:
- Bacteria & fungi
- E. coli
- Staph. aureus
- Athlete’s foot fungus
- Rhinovirus (the leading cause of the common cold)
- Rotavirus (the leading cause of infectious diarrhoea in children)
- Respiratory Syncytial Virus (RSV – the leading cause of lower respiratory infection in children)
- Adenovirus Type 2
- Herpes simplex virus Types 1 & 2
- Hepatitis A virus
- Avian flu – Type A H1N1
Our spray has been proven to kill cold & flu viruses & antibiotic resistant MRSA. Depend on us to help protect your loved ones from illness causing bacteria & viruses.
Use biocides safely. Always read the label and product information before use.
Under no circumstance should Dettol products be swallowed. If swallowed, seek medical advice.
Extremely ﬂammable aerosol.
Keep out of reach of children
Keep away from heat/sparks/open ﬂames/hot surfaces. No smoking.
Store below 50°C. Protect from sunlight and fireplaces.